Smart Grid/Co-Simulation/Smart Contracts/DLTs for enerDAG
Bearbeitet von .
Bachelor’s/Master Thesis, Forschungsmodul
We are currently looking for motivated students interested in contributing to several different research areas for enerDAG, our local energy trading platform, where we are trying to implement a secure information and communication infrastracture for decentralised energy systems on the basis of prosumers. These Prosumers use and operate various different distributed energy systems like solar power systems, controllable loads, batterystorages and electric charging stations.
- Simulation: Improve Co-simulation of our Smart Grid infrastructure with mosaik and pypower (e.g. Power Line losses, System frequency)
- Simulation: Add more realistic battery model simulation
- Simulation: Improve and analyze various szenarios in mosaik
- Cryptography: Improved OneTime-Usage Token Systems/Improved TokenList size.
- Integrating E-Charger into enerDAG system
Basic Skills (topic dependent):